Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day "34"

GREAT NEWS!!! Jeff is breaking out of the hospital tomorrow! His (and Joel's) amazing bone marrow actually increased a little instead of decreasing without the neupogen shot (ANC=1.5 and WBC=2.37)! He has no sign of GVHD, and that is an amazing thing in and of itself! Now...I have to add that anything can change between now and tomorrow afternoon. So, I have given myself a pep talk about keeping my composure if they decide not to release him! :) SIDE NOTE TO ALL THE REGULARS...I know for sure that I will post again tomorrow, but after that, I will not have Internet access for a little while. I hope you can find something to replace your morning blog break!:) Thanks for your support! We love you!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

YAY Kathryn! I am so excited to hear this good news. It is wonderful to hear that Jeff might be able to get out for a bit, but I think you're wise to remain cautiously optimistic. We think of you, and pray for you and your family every day. You are in our hearts! We love you, and look forward to the day when this is in past for all of you. All our love,
Sandy, Raymond & kids

Hermana Whitehead said...

We have had Jeff, Joel, and your sweet family in our prayers. I'm so happy that things are looking up. I know as we all "look up" things will always be better. May God bless you all. Please know how much we care!

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Congratulations We are excited for your family. It will be a very Merry Christmas one you'll never forget. We Love you and will keep praying for you.

Anonymous said...

thats so exciting i hope your family has a verry wonderful christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
oh 2 more things
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
tell jeff i miss him at school because i cant give him my orange candy!!! haha

Aleisha said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy to hear the news!

Debbie Parker said...

Merry Christmas to the cutest Andrus Family! We are so happy for the good news. Not a day has gone by that we don't think of you. We loved visiting Jeff so much! We will continue to pray for you and wish the best to such amazing family.
All our love, Danny & Debbie Parker

Rachel Doyle said...

Oh YEA!!! I am so excited to hear the good news- I hope you have the best Christmas ever.