Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day "18"

So, I apologize for not posting yesterday! It could have something to do with the fact that I left Nephi at 6 a.m., drove to St. George, picked up my kids from Jeff's sisters house, got some "stuff" from my house, had the kids play with our dog Rustee who is across the street, drove to Nephi, picked up my kids' stuff from my parents, and then drove to Farmington to a Christmas Party at 6:30 p.m.! My dad accompanied me on this trek, or I probably would have given up half way through! By the time the Christmas party was over, and my kids were still wired until about 11 p.m., I couldn't focus long enough to post! Jeff's parents stayed with him all day yesterday... Thanks Jay and Jackie! From what I hear, the day was very uneventful! Jeff had a wonderful nurse, Louisa, who made the day go smoothly! No platelets, no blood products...good day! :)

2 comments:

Janae said...

I am so impressed with your dilligence. I would just sit down and cry if I had to deal with all that you are dealing with. I am so glad Jeff chose someone so awesome to share his life with. Keep it up.

czstephensfam said...

Kathryn, you are the woman! I wish there was some way I could be of help. Please let me know if you can think of ANYTHING. :D