Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day "33"

Today we are approximately 1/3 of the way through our "Winter Holiday!" Time flies when you are having a blast! :) Actually, time is passing rather quickly--I only speak for myself...not Jeff! Jeff's count did not change much today. Is this good or bad? I am not sure! He did not receive a neupogen shot today, so tomorrow we will see how far his counts drop. That will give us a good idea of a release date. The fact that he didn't get a shot should also make him start to feel less pain! I am crossing my fingers on that one. Enjoy your Sunday before Christmas. It should be a special one!

2 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Jeff hopefully no shot and less pain for Christmas. We hope you can start to feel better soon. We are hoping for the best for you.

Mary said...

1/3 through! You guys are amazing! We missed you at the Andrus dinner, but all knelt in prayer for your continued strength and recovery. I hoped you could feel the love we all have for you.