Monday, December 15, 2008

Day "28"

Happy four week BMT Birthday Jeff! We celebrated with an ANC of .2! At this rate, we should be out by Christmas! When we leave here, we will be going to a condo in Park City for the remaining days (until Day "100")! I am going to call it our "Winter Holiday!" At Day "100," Jeff will be evaluated, and they will decide whether he can go home to St. George! I have been told that Huntsman is pretty stuck on the "100" day thing, but we will see! We'd be glad to go home early! :)
When Jeff's blood counts reach a certain level, they won't give him the neupogen shot anymore. I hope it is soon--I hate to see my husband in pain! Pain = pain pill = nausea = anti-nausea medicine = long naps during the day = long sleepless nights!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! I love it when there is good news on your blog. Thanks so much for keeping us updated Kathryn! You're awesome! Love, Malynn Cutler

Anonymous said...

That is good news. Thanks for keeping us all posted on Jeffs progress. We are still praying for your family. We miss you guys. Love, the Ridings

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Awesome number. Hopefully it just keeps going up and up and up. Jake sent you an e-mail if you don't get it let me know.

Hopie said...

One day at a time. Before you know it, this will all be over. I promise!!! Tell Jeff I said HI!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome News! You guys are amazing, thanks for the updates as well.
-Roger Erickson

Shannon said...

I just wanted to say hi to Jeff! My brother Jared and I went to high school and college with Jeff and I just stubled across this blog.

We are praying for you guys and hope to continue hearing good news!!

Shannon Huddleston Kingston

Brandt & Lindsey said...

Ya! I am so glad to hear that his numbers are going up! You guys are wonderful! I can't wait until you can go and enjoy your winter holiday.

Dana said...

Glad to hear the great news. Keep up the good work Jeff!