Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day "63"

Sorry about the delayed post! Last night just got away from me! Jeff bled about the same amount and so it was confirmed that he would be scoped on day 64 (today)! I will post the results later tonight. Late last night, Jeff's cousins (Brandt, Clinton, and Ben) came over and gave Jeff a wonderful Priesthood Blessing. It was fun to listen to them reminisce about the "Deer Hunts of Old!"
Also, yesterday, some Andrus Family friends, Preston and Shaun Steel, stopped by! Shaun worked with all of Jeff's sisters at the Pizza Factory, and Preston was Jeff's roommate at BYU! They are great guys...made Jeff smile while they were here. The best was when they began recounting the story of Jeff and Preston attempting to "finish" Shaun's basement in college. Let's just say I had to assure Shaun that Jeff had gained some serious construction skills since then! :) Shaun and Preston run a business here in SLC called Valcom (www.slcval.com). It is a leading IT provider for the Rocky Mountain Region. Shaun decided after seeing how many hits Jeff's blog gets each day that it might be a good "free" way of advertising! So...they gave Jeff a really nice Nike jacket with their company logo on it--hoping I might post a picture. This picture is for you, Shaun! :) I guess my only question is...If anyone is referred to you as a result of this blog, do I get some sort of commission? I am just teasing...thanks for the visit and the jackets. :)

1 comment:

czstephensfam said...

Woot woo Jeff! Looking good!