Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day "52"















So what does a man do when he has to sit in a bed hooked up to a catheter? Watch football, surf the Internet, watch the BCS Bowl game, complete word finds, watch football, think of all the places he loves to eat, watch football, write down a list of all the things that could have or have gone wrong in this transplant, and watch more football! Then, when his bladder is clamped off for two hours during treatment, he moves to different positions over and over again so the medication touches every part of his bladder...while being completely uncomfortable. Fun stuff...huh? We switched rooms last night, so he has a nice little flat screen tv with decent sound instead of the regular "tin can" hospital kind with speakers right at your head--you all know what I am talking about! :) So that makes the football games more enjoyable.

6 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Is that a little mustache I see? Looks good!

wenwin said...

I'm ready to send Rich out there to join Jeff . They can watch football together till next season!
What is football doing on, when Thursday night has all my favorite show on anyway??

Wendy (wife of fantasy footballer 24/7)

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

He looks better than when I saw him last at least he wants to watch TV and do word finds. Thats improvement. Hopefully this works and you can start feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff. Thinking of you man. I have been for a while. I saw Ryan in St. George last week. I talked to Fred yesterday.

Jason

Anonymous said...

Jeff-This is Natalie Beckstrom (Schwartz) remember me? Hey, my dad told me about your blog. I'm liking the shaved head, you look good. Hang in there. Our family is praying for you.

Anonymous said...

hope he gets comfortable and thats verry cool that he moved rooms and he has a nice flat screen tv
well tell him that all of student councel misses him