Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day "49"

Today Jeff had enough energy to play games and color with Kaitlyn on the floor...it didn't last to long, but it was priceless! I thought he would sleep all day since we had some bad IV pump issues last night. The alarm went off literally every 15 minutes to half hour! After trying every one of the troubleshooting ideas in the booklet, changing all the tubing, calling the on-call home infusion guy, and then changing the IV bag, I finally shut the stupid thing off at 4:30 a.m. and made Jeff drink water every hour until morning! :(

2 comments:

wenwin said...

Dear Kathryn and Jeff

Love those instruction manuals and I thought the "Magic Bullet" was complicated!

Kat, you deserve a day at the spa!

The Wingnuts :)

HandS said...

I love it that you can take "poetic license" and do what you want to do with the darstadly IV pump... I HAVE to find a resolution... and those pumps have their own minds... and computer chip..!!