Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day "10"

Happy Thanksgiving!
We hope it was a pleasant day for all of you! It was pretty quiet around here, but I believe that that was exactly the kind of day Jeff needed! He hasn't been sleeping very well...nurses in and out, transfusions, vitals, bathroom, etc. So, today, while I went down to Nephi for a few hours for turkey dinner with our kids, Jeff was able to sleep with very few interruptions. He was in good spirits when I got back! Sleep can do amazing things for people! :)

So, now that Thanksgiving dinner had been served, it was time to decorate for the holidays! I had to hurry and take a picture of our Christmas Lights, because our nurse said that the "uppers" might not let us keep them! So, for tonight, we will enjoy! Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

ambergusa said...

Jeff I am glad that you had a good day! I hope that your days keep getting better. You are amazing and I am thankful you are part of my family. Love you both!!
Amber V.

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

We are glad to here you are still doing well and you had a happy Thanksgiving. It is a wonderful time of year full of reflection and Thankfulness. Someone asked me to let them know how the Holidays were this year because I was given a chance to have a different perspective this year. It caught me off guard but I guess that is true. So I decided I would take the advantage and be grateful for a chance to take a closer look at my blessings and enjoy my holidays from a different perspective. I know that Kathryn is doing the same for you guys. Happy Holidays. Hopefully things just keep getting better.
Love
Lisa

Woodlands said...

We are glad you had a good day yesterday. Kith sorry that we missed you yesterday. It sounds like we just missed you. I love the way the room looks. I hope they let you keep it up. Madison and Kaitlyn did a great duet of Love Story. I can't wait until you both can see it. I hope you have a good rest of the week. I hope things just keep getting better. Love, Jessica