Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day "99"

Today, Jeff had another bone marrow biopsy. He has had two others in St. George, but this is the first one I have been able to watch. It was amazing to watch them screw a needle through his hip bone and suck out bone marrow and a sliver of bone. The last two were done in the OR and cost over $10,000. This one was done right here in the BMT infusion room, and the PA nearly died when I told her how much the last two cost. Night and Day difference! Tomorrow is DAY 100! We will be home to St. George soon!

3 comments:

Drake Family said...

Yeah! I bet you guys are glad to be returning home to the warm weather. Glad to see that Jeff is doing good.
P.S. Love the shirt! :)

Susan said...

You guys are awesome! I love the "Grouch" shirt and the funny faces on all 4 of you. I'm so happy you'll be able to come home soon. Bless you! Love, S Wiese

janece said...

Awaiting your happy return!
The Gardners