Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day "76"


So yesterday, our little family had a much anticipated and very exciting reunion! Jeff and I woke up early and anxious for them to come. Our anxiety continued to build all through the day until they finally arrived around 4 p.m. They knew they were coming back to mom and dad because Grandpa Andrus "made up" some really good songs about our reunion on their drive up from St. George! I got to see them first, since I had to walk down stairs and let them in the locked door! It was awesome to see their faces light up when they saw me! After that, I took them up to find daddy! After busting through the door, they both ran into the condo looking for Jeff! It was too cute! They were SO excited! I know it sounds silly, but they have both changed so much since I had seen them three and a half weeks ago. Kaitlyn has gathered some big vocabulary words and facial expressions, and she has become quite "good" at coloring! She has also really figured out how to push Kolten's buttons! Kolten...well he has become quite the little climber and his communication skills have sky rocketed! He still doesn't use many words, but he sure knows how to point, grunt, agree and disagree!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

That's the best Jeff has looked in months! Give him some more of that kid medicine!

Ray Cox said...

great news, great pics of the family together. you guys look fantastic.

Lyns said...

I agree. Jeff looks SOOOO good in that picture! Kids can do wonders. Your kids are so beautiful!

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

You look so Happy. Jeff is looking really good. Have a great day. The kids look super cute.

Danielle and Elijah said...

How wonderful to see you all together. And I agree Jeff is looking better - our children are the best medicine. Love you guys!

shannon said...

Kith,
That brought tears to my eyes! I am so glsd you are all back together. You have cute kids!!! Have fun with the climbing.
Shannon

Woodlands said...

I am so glad the kids are back with you. You guys look great. Keep it up. We love you guys.

czstephensfam said...

Yay! So glad to see you all with bright smiles on your faces! Can't wait to see you come back to St George in 25 days!

Aleisha said...

I loved these pictures!!! You two are amazing. I am so glad your little family got to spend time together. Jeff looks so happy.

Videos graciosos said...

Thanks, I have been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found so far.

Rastreator said...

this subject matter. Through your personal articles, I’ve gone from just an amateur to a skilled in the region. It can be really a honor to your work. Thanks